We’re looking for a customer-focused and proactive Key Solution Technician to work across our Doncaster branches.
Monday - Thursday: 8.00am - 5.30pm
Friday: 8.00am - 4.30pm
About the role
Our Key Solution Technicians are responsible for coding, cutting and programming keys for Arnold Clark branches and our customers.
You’ll be a conscientious, organised person who also has the ability to talk to a wide range of people. You won’t mind going the extra mile for customers and you’ll be committed to making their experience with us a positive and memorable one.
Working on your initiative will also be a must, and as you’ll be travelling to different branches, and expected to manage your time successfully.
- Arranging your own appointments with Arnold Clark branches/customers for all key requests that are sent to you from our support staff.
- Ordering your requirements for your van stock holding, and carrying out any special orders that are needed for the job on a daily basis.
- Invoicing all jobs that have been completed for branches.
- Ensuring that the vehicle checklist is completed on a daily basis so that company vehicles are always legal and roadworthy.
- Updating the company’s Key Request Management system to ensure office-based staff are kept up to date.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Ability to take a proactive, problem-solving approach
- Able to pay attention to detail, even under pressure, and organise own workload.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
Training in the cutting, programming and coding of car keys will be given to the candidate with the right attributes for the role.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.