We’re recruiting for an experienced IT Project Manager to work in our Glasgow-based offices.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, as IT Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering projects within the IT demand portfolio. You’ll need to be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring they’re delivered on time, within scope and on budget.
• Coordinating internal resources, third parties and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Developing project scopes and objectives that involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
• Creating project plans to track progress.
• Using appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
• Report project progress and escalate as needed.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
• Performing risk management to minimise project risks.
• Proven working experience in project environment in the IT industry managing multiple projects at any one time.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organisation skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• PMP or Prince II accreditation
• A track record of hands-on project delivery.
Hours of work 8.30am–5pm. Flexible working may be available.
If you make the cut, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, including life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Though we would love to give every applicant direct feedback, we are afraid due to the large amount of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.