We’re recruiting for a highly experienced Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) based at our GTG training centre in Wolverhampton, with travel around the UK.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with one hour for lunch.
About the role
As an Internal Quality Assurer for GTG, you’ll be responsible for monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the quality of our teaching and assessment processes. You’ll help to develop the skills of our practitioners to maintain the highest standards of learning, and make sure our documentation meets regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have proven and significant experience in teaching, learning, assessment and verification. You will be able to demonstrate a great track record of meeting targets for operational success, as well as a thorough understanding of apprenticeship delivery and quality standards.
- Planning and preparing monitoring activities.
- Checking that delivery practitioners meet the requirements for their roles.
- Determining whether our teaching, learning and assessment processes and systems meet quality requirements.
- Checking that assessment methods are safe, fair, valid and reliable.
- Analysing the capabilities of our delivery practitioners, ensuring they meet their objectives and follow agreed procedures.
- Producing and developing individual career development plans and agreeing on learning needs.
- Liaising with curriculum staff regarding external quality assurance visits and managing these visits.
- Providing delivery practitioners with feedback, advice and support.
- Tracking learner progress and checking that learning is planned, prepared for and carried out according to agreed procedures.
- Managing and analysing CPD.
- Liaising with the Examinations and Accreditation department to ensure safe storage of learning portfolios and give notice of qualifications.
- Working with delivery practitioners, trainers, employers and learners to standardise the assessment practice and outcomes.
- Professional qualifications in a relevant field to at least Level 3.
- D34, V1, QCF L4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice or QCF L4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Assessor Award (D32, D33, Al Assessor Award or Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement).
- PTLLS or equivalent (or willingness to work towards qualification).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (including PowerPoint) is essential.
- An understanding and ability to identify learning techniques for individualised delivery.
- Understanding of safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
- Significant knowledge of the apprenticeship sector.
- Flexibility to travel to different locations throughout the UK to assess training.
- Good organisational, administrative and time management skills.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive access to a company car and fuel card, considerable career development opportunities and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure check.