We’re recruiting for an Internal Equipment Support Assistant to work at our Kilbirnie Street branch.
Full time, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5.30pm, Fridays from 8am to 4.30pm.
About the role
As a Garage Equipment Support Assistant, it will be your job to support the many requirements of our busy workshops and bodyshops.
This support role for the Group would be great for someone who is enthusiastic about garage equipment and modern workshop technologies. You’ll also be a natural problem solver, a strong communicator, and enjoy coming up with solutions.
- Identifying and satisfying all branch equipment and related requirements.
- Carrying out site surveys in line with branch equipment requirements.
- Liaising closely with our service, installation and parts teams.
- Using your good general knowledge of products.
- Identifying and understanding workshop equipment needs.
- Ensuring a high level of interdepartmental communication.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- IT literacy with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of diagnostic and new automotive technology.
- CAD experience.
- DVSA MOT regulation knowledge.
- Project management skills.
In return for your skills, you’ll be given ongoing training, a company vehicle and a mobile phone. You’ll also enjoy our extensive range of benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.