We’re looking to recruit an experienced Head Office Internal Audit Senior to join our team in Hillington.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As the Head Office Internal Audit Senior, you will be responsible for developing an audit plan which covers a wide range of Head Office and Group functions, as well as assisting the Company Secretary with the management of the overall Internal Audit function.
This is a newly created role which will be perfect for someone with a keen, analytical mind. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team; and you will have the initiative and desire to drive improvements in the business.
This role will mainly be based in our vibrant Head Office in Hillington but there will be an element of travel. Flexible working will also be considered.
- Planning, conducting, and reporting the audits of various Head Office and Group functions
- Reviewing audits conducted by other members of the internal audit team
- Carrying out site audits at various Arnold Clark locations
- Assisting with ad-hoc investigations where required
- A proven track record in auditing and accounting, holding a CA, ACCA or CIIA qualification
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A keen attention to detail and an ability to identify and focus on the key issues.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel and Word
- The ability to produce well written, succinct, and informative reports
- Full, clean driving licence
Experience of auditing shared service centres would be helpful but not essential.
What we can offer you…
- Hybrid working once you are up to speed
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.