We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented Interactive Online Agent to work in our Kilbirnie Street office.
Full time, 40 hours per week.
Training shifts will include working Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm (with a two-week induction).
Following the initial two weeks of training, you’ll follow our standard contact centre shift pattern for up to 12 weeks. This will allow you to explore and understand the different types of work that will be required in your new role.
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll be required to work rotational shifts between the hours of 8.00am and 9.00pm.
About the role
This is a newly created role for Arnold Clark. Our Interactive Online Agents will be responsible for taking customer bookings for services and MOTs, using live chat, online enquiry forms and other internal systems.
Based in our Kilbirnie Street Glasgow contact centre, this job is within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, and it would suit someone with a passion for great customer service. Balancing multiple work-streams will be comfortable to you, and you’ll have a keen eye for detail, making sure our customer bookings are accurately recorded on our systems. The right person for this job will be enthusiastic and self-driven, with the ability to think on their feet and exceed customer expectations.
- Achieving daily targets set by management.
- Scheduling customer aftersales requirements using online platforms.
- Answering inbound and outbound customer calls when required.
- Replying to emails and online enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to live chats from our customer website while processing bookings from our online leasing system to meet service levels.
- Handling customer queries and bookings over the phone.
- Focus on delivering great customer service in every interaction.
- The ability to multitask under pressure.
- High level of computer literacy and effective keyboard skills.
- Good standard of grammar and written communication.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to deliver great customer service.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience of managing online chat systems.
- An interest in motor vehicles.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee packages in the automotive industry, including a lunch subsidy, private healthcare, life assurance and a suite of other generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check