We’re currently recruiting for a motivated Insurance Sales & Service Advisor to work in our insurance offices in Glasgow.
37.5 Hours per week
Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow
About the role
Handling both inbound and outbound calls, you’ll work to achieve your targets, making the very most of every sales opportunity as part of a busy call centre environment.
With previous experience selling insurance and working in a customer-facing role, you’ll be a confident communicator who understands the value of delivering a fantastic experience with every interaction.
- Embracing every opportunity to provide an efficient, professional service to our customers.
- Recommending additional products.
- Accurately updating our computer system with customer data during and following calls.
- Meeting quality standards, including adhering to call scripts, FCA compliance and accurate data input.
- Conveying information in a clear, structured and understandable manner.
- Treating our customers fairly and professionally at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years’ insurance sales experience.
- Previous experience of working to targets.
- Persuasive negotiation skills.
- Confidence building rapport with customers.
- The ability to listen and consider differing opinions.
- Resilience and the ability to stay positive.
- The ability to stay focused and calm under pressure and to meet targets.
- Speed and accuracy when completing tasks.
- Strong computer skills.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.