We are currently recruiting at Arnold Clark Insurance, Nithsdale Drive, Glasgow for the following position
Insurance Sales & Service Advisor
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. The ideal candidate will need to handle both inbound and outbound calls. Outbound objective will be to contact customers on an outbound dialer and convert leads through the use of effective communication and persuasion skills. To ensure targets are achieved in terms of sales, productivity and quality, whilst maximizing every opportunity to upsell additional products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Maximize all revenue generating opportunities whilst providing an efficient, professional service to our customers
• Upsell additional products on those calls which are converted to sales
• Input customer data into the computer system during and following calls
• Meeting quality standards including adherence to call script, FCA compliance and error rates in inputting data
• Operate within productivity measures
• Treat our customers fairly and professionally at all times
• Minimum 2 years insurance sales experience
• Conveys information in a clear, structured and understandable manner
• Strong negotiating skills
• Experience in a target sales orientated environment
• Good Computer skills
• Able to work under pressure and to meet targets
• Works efficiently with both speed and accuracy when performing tasks
• Concentrates on the task in hand
• Ability to stick to the rules and comply with tight regulations and procedures
• Demonstrates success in a competitive environment
• Adapts well to change
• Conscious of the business need to make a profit
• Demonstrates commitment
• Willing to develop close work relationships with colleagues and customers
• Remains calm and focused when working under pressure
• Persuasive and self-assured in dealing with customers
• Resilient – remains positive when faced by obstacles
• Sociable and builds rapport easily
• Prepared to take the time to listen and consider others opinions
• Adapts behaviour to suit different situations
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.