We are looking for a full-time electrician to join our team at Bumblebee EV to help with the installation of domestic and commercial EV charge points.
- 28 days’ annual leave
- £36,000 plus bonus
- Attractive overtime rates
- Performance bonuses
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Company van and any tools required
- …and much more
Full time: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Based within East Kilbride office with travel throughout Central Scotland.
About the role
Bumblebee EV, a subsidiary of Arnold Clark, is one of the UK's largest independent EV charge point installers and we are looking for full-time (not sub-contracted) electricians to join us! Over the last four years, Bumblebee has cemented itself as a leading supplier and installer of commercial and domestic EV charge points and the time has come to add to our installation teams.
Covering central Scotland, your day will consist of installing domestic or commercial EV charge points (maybe both), assisting with complex site surveys, service calls/fault finding and generally helping Bumblebee retain its best-in-class reputation.
- Assisting with the installation of domestic and commercial EV charge points.
- Installing cutting-edge EVSE with the latest in built-in safety systems.
- Assisting with complex site surveys.
- Service calls and fault finding.
- Working alongside your team mate, you will provide home owners with a timely, safe installation while ensuring the customer is comfortable with the operation.
- Offering customers a first-class service and reinforcing Bumblebee’s excellent reputation.
- A qualification in C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- Fully qualified C&G electrical installations or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the 18th edition wiring regulations
- Minimum of four years of domestic and commercial electrical experience
- ECS card
- Computer literacy
- UK driving licence
- Good understanding of the specific requirements relating to Section 722 of BS 7671.
Nice to have but not essential
- EVSE 2919-01 in electric vehicle charging is desirable
The Arnold Clark Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.