Are you success-driven and ready for a fresh start? We have an opening for an experienced high-performing recruitment consultant. Do you enjoy hitting targets if so join the team? This role would suit someone ready to move from agency to in-house or someone who is very highly motivated and has targeted recruitment experience
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Hybrid working is available, with three days spent in the office and two at home. For training purposes, your first month will be office-based.
About the role
The group is experiencing an increase in demand with the expansion of certain areas of the business, this role will therefore bolster existing recruitment to accelerate the growth in the workforce to provide resource for special projects. You will need to ideally have previous experience within an on-site recruitment department or agency. You will manage the end-to-end recruitment for high-volume targeted vacancies depending on business requirements.
- Network, headhunt and build talent pools where necessary and ensure referrals are contacted and actioned accordingly
- CV reviewing, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Serve as a partner for assigned vacancies collaborating with all levels within the group to deliver consistent outcomes.
- You will also work to attract prospective candidates through social media and employee referrals or other innovative ideas
- Develop and implement creative approaches to uncover new or specific sources of talent, utilising advanced recruitment sourcing techniques
- Participate in team projects and initiatives as and when assigned
- Meet or exceed performance metrics based on number of hires
- Acting as a point of contact, building strong candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Dealing with important confidential documentation, such as contracts and offers of employment.
- Delivering presentations
- Some travel may be involved for ad hoc projects
- Two years’ experience in a similar in-house or agency recruitment role.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed recruitment targets
- The ability to multi-task and perform your role well, even under pressure.
- Brilliant organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
- Understanding commercial focus
- A polite telephone manner.
- A positive, friendly, and attentive attitude.
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good time management skills.
- A full driving licence is held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.