We’re recruiting for an experienced Industrial Door Engineer to be based at Autoparts in Wolverhampton and travel to Arnold Clark branches in England.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm (44 hours per week)
About the role
As an Industrial Door Engineer for Arnold Clark, you’ll install and maintain all types of industrial doors across our sites in England, making sure parts are ordered and replacements and repairs are carried out in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, previous experience in industrial door installation and maintenance, and a proven background in electro-mechanical service engineering, as well as the flexibility to travel as part of the job.
- Travelling to branches to install roller shutters, sectional doors, rapid action doors, steel doors and barriers.
- Servicing and maintaining existing doors.
- Responding to breakdowns and carrying out repairs while demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
- Completing daily repair sheets accurately and on time.
- Ordering parts for remedial work.
- Pricing parts or replacement doors and generating quotes.
- Proven experience in industrial door engineering.
- IPAF, CSCS and PASMA cardholder.
- Qualification in welding.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deliver great customer service.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
- Strong time management skills.
- A full, clean UK driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Willing to travel and work away from home as required.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a competitive salary, access to a company vehicle and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, pension and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.