We’re recruiting for an experienced Regional HR Advisor based at our head office in Glasgow and travelling to branches throughout Scotland.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark is a large company with over 11,500 employees across the UK. Our HR Advisors are instrumental in managing all aspects of employee relations, from grievances and welfare meetings to discussions about parental leave.
As a Regional HR Advisor you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, as well as the flexibility to travel to branches for meetings and hearings. A high level of organisation and ability to manage your own workload is required, as is a qualification in HR Management.
- Answering employee and management queries.
- Conducting hearings across all areas of employee relations.
- Liaising with senior managers on project work.
- Managing your diary to complete your workload in a timely manner.
- Providing training to new managers on HR matters.
- A degree in Human Resources Management.
- CIPD accreditation.
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience.
- Sound knowledge of employment law.
- Fantastic communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic HR team, and on your own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Mediation experience
- Experience coaching and training senior managers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
In return for your skills, you will receive training, a company car, mobile and laptop. You’ll also enjoy a variety of employee benefits, including Flexitime, private healthcare and life assurance, as well as generous employee discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.