We are recruiting for a fully qualified Heavy Goods/Bus & Coach Trainer to work at GTG Training, West Midlands.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills and inspire the next generation. Working in a vibrant learning environment, you will be responsible for delivering Automotive Studies up to Level 3.
We are especially keen to hear from experienced tutors or people working in the automotive industry who are looking for a career change.
• To make a significant contribution to the effective delivery of the curriculum, in line with GTG’s Quality Improvement Strategy.
• To ensure a high quality and relevant learning experience for all students on the course/s.
• To coordinate the setting, monitoring and reporting of student performance.
• To provide effective coordination of the course/s, ensuring that appropriate GTG policies and procedures are followed.
• To contribute to the administrative work of the team.
Qualifications, experience and knowledge:
• NVQ Level 3 relevant occupational qualification or equivalent - Motor Vehicle Craft Studies Level 1–3
• Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational sector
• Knowledge of Government-funded training
• Time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to motivate and support learners
You will have gained, or be willing to work towards:
• TAQA Level 3 Assessor’s Award or equivalent
• Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
• Relevant teaching qualification
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.