We’re recruiting for an experienced Safety, Health, Environment and Fire Trainer/Advisor to work at our leading-edge training facility in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role #LI-CM2
As a Trainer/Advisor for our health and safety team based at GTG Training in Wolverhampton, you’ll be responsible for delivering a range of health and safety courses for our diverse client base, across the Midlands and surrounding areas.
From workplace inspections and audits to policy writing and liaising with enforcing bodies, you will have the proven skills to cover all aspects of the role. You will be a graduate or chartered member of IOSH with a minimum of 3 years’ teaching and practitioner experience.
- Designing, delivering and evaluating a suite of courses, including:
- British Safety Council.
- NEBOSH General Certificate/Fire Safety and Risk.
- CDM awareness.
- Lone working and personal safety.
- Control of Contractors.
- First aid courses (regulated by the FAIB).
- Fire courses (regulated by the IFE).
- 3 years’ teaching and practitioner experience.
- Minimum IOSH graduate member status.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Auditor’s qualification.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work away from home for periods of time.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of current SHEF legislation.
- Full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your experience, you will receive access to a company car, mobile and laptop. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.