We’re recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Trainer to travel across the UK delivering high quality training to commercial clients.
Full time, Monday–Friday 8.30am – 5pm
You will be based at our training centre in Glasgow. Extensive travel is involved and weekly or monthly overnight stays are required.
About the role
As a Health and Safety trainer, you will be responsible for keeping our commercial clients updated with the very latest information and legislation, and providing training.
You should have a minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience and have technical member status of IOSH. An ability to deliver complex information in an easy-to-follow way and excellent interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- Providing a wide range of health and safety training, including accredited material from IOSH, NEBOSH and BSC to commercial clients and business colleagues.
- Designing, reviewing and delivering the current portfolio of training.
- Creating bespoke health and safety training for clients.
- Ensuring all material is appropriate and relevant.
- Keeping up to date with current legislation and health and safety best practice.
- Minimum 5 years’ teaching experience.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Minimum technical member of IOSH.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Strong time management skills and a high level of organisation.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to be flexible and work away from home when necessary.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- First aid occupational and teaching experience.
- NEBOSH General Certificiate (Pass/Full parchment).
In return for your skills, you will receive access to a company car, mobile phone and laptop and training to progress your career. You will also enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and staff discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.