We’re recruiting for a Growth Marketing Executive, to be based at our vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Excited to work in a brand-new role in one of the UK’s biggest in-house marketing departments?
Working within the Growth Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving digital growth for the Arnold Clark Group as we look to expand our business in multiple key areas. You’ll approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude and have a growth mindset – critical for succeeding in the role.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with some seriously talented individuals, and help drive conversions on AM Online’s Best Dealer Website 2019.
Working closely with our data, design, engineering, programmatic advertising and marketing executive teams, you’ll be focused on changing our business for the better.
Come and be part of something amazing at Arnold Clark.
- Working on challenging business problems to drive sustained business growth across the UK.
- Executing targeted strategic and tactical campaigns to drive this expansion.
- Analysing and optimising customer journeys, including from offline channels.
- Driving improvements across all customer acquisition channels.
- Using the latest features and products from Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Leveraging enterprise-level analytics and reporting tools to track and improve performance.
- Taking responsibility and show initiative on high-level business problems.
- Managing stakeholders of all levels, from branch staff to board members.
- Working closely with software engineers.
- Demonstrable growth mindset.
- A strong desire to use start-up metrics (AARRR framework).
- Proven track record of growing acquisition channels in previous roles.
- Strong commercial awareness, with a focus on measuring ROI.
- The ability to approach problems using hypothesis-driven experimentation, as well as accurately measuring outcomes.
- Deep understanding of conversion rate optimisation and A/B testing.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices and a track record in driving SEO results.
- Experience across a range of marketing channels, with specialisms in multiple disciplines.
- Passionate about staying up to date with industry trends in online marketing.
- Relentless focus on achieving KPI targets and showing analytical rigour with multiple data sources.
- Expert-level experience in Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Keen interest in product design and application of UX principles.
- Experience of creating brand trust in new markets, including localisation techniques.
- Applying a range of user research methods and the personality to “get out of the building” and speak to customers.
- Ability to persist in the face of setbacks, showing initiative to find new areas of growth.
- The ability to write engaging copy to be used on all mediums.
- Experience working with software engineers and web technologies.
You’ll work with a team of hardworking, like-minded people, and in return for your skills enjoy flexible hours, private healthcare, preferential rates on cars and generous employee retail discounts.
If this all sounds good to you, and you’re up for the challenge of helping to grow our business, then we’d like to meet you.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
For more information or to discuss this role, please contact:
Jennifer Chrystal Senior Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com