We’re recruiting for an organised, diligent Group Projects Coordinator to be based in our new Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday (37.5 hours)
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Project Coordinator, you will work with a diverse team of Arnold Clark employees throughout the full customer life cycle. You will engage with all departments on a daily basis. The role would be a great fit for someone with a passion for improving our customer experience/journey and who enjoys thinking outside the box in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivating others and keeping enthusiasm levels high for projects, by keeping main objectives and outcomes front of mind.
- Designing overall project schedules, adjusting as necessary.
- Communication with management, preparing project updates and presentations that showcase a project’s value and status.
- Staying familiar with company policies and goals, working to ensure all members of a project team adhere to set standards.
- Presenting ideas in a way they can be easily understood.
- Maintaining project and task lists.
- Setting agendas and keeping minutes.
- Documenting processes and policies.
- Ability to write in a range of styles.
- A rational, objective outlook.
- Conversance in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to electronically create, analyse and communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to work to deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
In return for your fantastic organisational skills, the right candidate will receive training on Arnold Clark internal computer systems and processes, and be given access to a company car scheme, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.