We’re recruiting for a skilled and creative Graphic Designer to join our Marketing department, based at a vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available
About the role
Grow your skills. Show off your talent. Learn from the best.
As our new Graphic Designer, you’ll be bursting with fresh ideas and creative flair, with the ability to apply your skills and deliver on a variety of exciting and challenging briefs. You won’t shy away from a tight deadline, and will relish the chance to use feedback and user testing to iterate and improve.
You’ll be able to demonstrate true passion for your work. And if messy Photoshop files and stray pixels drive you crazy, you’ll fit right in. You’ll be taking projects from ideas on paper through to planning and design – so it’s vital that you’re able to communicate well and confident in managing your own workload.
- Designing marketing campaign material, annual reports, press adverts, vehicle graphics, display advertising and loads of other top-secret stuff we have planned.
- Pitching concepts and campaign materials, with a willingness to take the time and iterations needed to really deliver on a brief.
- Collaborating closely with executives, copywriters and stakeholders to give life to your creative ideas.
- Working to tight deadlines, without losing that all-important attention to detail.
- Strong design background and proficiency in using Creative Suite.
- A proactive attitude, and lots of enthusiasm for the task at hand.
- A dynamic style that translates equally well across both print and digital work.
- Plenty of experience working with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
You’ll relish the chance to wow us with your design skills, have a strong portfolio that demonstrates previous successes, and enjoy staying up to date with the latest trends and technology.
For your considerable talents, expect loads of rewarding perks and a great work environment, including lunch subsidy, Flexitime and casual dress every day.
Employment within the Arnold Clark group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.