We’re recruiting for a diligent, motivated Graduate Compliance Officer to work at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role.
About the role
Our new Graduate Compliance Officer will assist the Company Secretary in carrying out compliance reviews, assessing the impact of changes to regulation, training Group staff, handling data protection issues and various other tasks as required.
The right person for the role will be naturally outgoing, a fantastic communicator and have the innate ability to explain complex regulation in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Reviewing various aspects of compliance with regulation across the Group.
- Monitoring and assessing the impact of changes to regulation.
- Providing training to various departments throughout the Group.
- Dealing with various data protection matters.
- Reviewing financial promotions.
- Liaising with the Internal Audit Manager.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to listen and understand exactly what’s being said (and what isn’t).
- An ability to understand and summarise the various regulations and associated guidance.
- A good attention to details.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Powerpoint.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Educated to degree level or similar.
You’ll be supported in your training towards recognised compliance and data protection qualifications, and in return for your skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, company car, Flexitime and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.