We are looking for motivated Graduate Accountants to work in various Arnold Clark branches across the UK.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Our graduate programme gives you the experiences, skills and qualifications to get your career off to a brilliant start.
As a Graduate Accountant at Arnold Clark, you will have the opportunity to gain experience over a three-year period in all areas of accounting, as you hone your skills to become an qualified Accountant and part of the management team at a fast moving retail environment.
- Working closely with experienced existing employees for one-to-one training.
- Learning all aspects of working within the Accounts department
- Combining workplace experience with classroom training at our dedicated training facility GTG.
- Learning key management skills.
- Working both independently and as part of a team on daily in-branch accounting tasks.
- Secondments to other departments to broaden your business knowledge.
- Degree in Maths, Accounting or Business.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Very competent on Excel.
- Willingness to learn and progress.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to your role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full driving licence, as some travel will be required.
As well as gaining practical experience and developing your accounting skills within an Arnold Clark branch, you will receive full ACCA study support, including tuition and revision courses on an award-winning online platform from one of Europe’s leading professional study providers.
In addition to extensive training, you will also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing date: 15 June 2021