We’re looking for an experienced, skilled General Manager for Assure in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday - Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (additional hours may be required to suit the needs of the business)
As General Manager of Assure, based in the brand-new premises in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow, you’ll manage 50 staff, as well as liaising with customers, engineers and helping to grow this well-established security business.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in intruder and fire alarm systems that conform to NSI standards, along with proven managerial skills.
- Managing and motivating a large team of staff to create successful outcomes for customers.
- Dealing with commercial and domestic customers to help meet their security needs.
- Driving the growth of the business by implementing ways to reach new and existing customers.
- Liaising with external suppliers.
- Visiting alarm engineers in other regions of the UK.
- Proven organisational and influencing skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to manage a large team across several departments.
- Experience in security alarm systems.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to listen and negotiate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A strong background in security engineering.
- Knowledge of the CASH system would be beneficial, but training will be given.
In exchange for your managerial experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary, access to a company car and fuel card, and a fantastic employee benefits package, including a lunch subsidy, private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Assure is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.