We’re recruiting for a General Manager at our GTG training centre in Wolverhampton.
Why choose us?
- £47,500 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Company car
- 33 days’ annual leave, with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Generous retail discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for training and progression
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As General Manager of our GTG training centre in Wolverhampton, you will play a vital role in ensuring our company goals and expectations are met, and that our policies are followed correctly. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our staff develop and be productive while ensuring profitability for the centre.
We’re looking for someone with proven experience as a General Manager or in a similar role. The ideal candidate will also have experience in planning and budgeting, knowledge of business process and functions, as well as strong analytical abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Maintain budgets and optimise expenses.
- Ensure policies and processes are followed in line with company policy.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Ensure staff follow health and safety regulations.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management.
- Help design strategy and set goals for growth.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in the delivery of English apprenticeship provision
- Understanding of ESFA funding rules
- Previous experience of OFSTED inspections
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Proven organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent at problem solving and people management
- Excellent communication skills
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at GTG, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.