We’re recruiting for a remote Garage Equipment Salesperson, to work throughout the Midlands and North-West, and based at our thriving site in Bilston, Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
About the role
Our sales staff are responsible for developing and maintaining new business with independent motor trade groups. It’s also up to them to increase the external Garage Equipment sales and profitability by finding and selling to new and existing customers.
The right person for this fast-paced role will be highly motivated, proactive and energetic. They’ll be able to manage their time well, maximising the department’s daily Garage Equipment sales and gross profit. Existing sales experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Operating and maintaining an effective and profitable customer base.
- Maximising time with customers to create and close sales opportunities.
- To represent our offers, packages and concepts and successfully market Garage Equipment as the only place for the trade to buy their equipment.
- Consistently looking for new business.
- Progressively acquire new product knowledge.
- Projecting and maintaining a professional image of the company at all times.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent time management.
- High levels of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to sell face to face.
- The self-motivation to exceed targets.
- Great attention to detail.
- Basic experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
In return for your skills, you will receive training and career development and performance-related bonus, as well as the use of a company car, mobile phone and tablet. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.