We’re recruiting for an organised Funding Administrator to work in our Glasgow-based training centre.
Full time, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Our funding administrators are responsible for ensuring that we’re compliant with all relevant guidelines for our government-funded training.
This is an administrative role that will be a fantastic fit for someone with meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Processing Modern Apprenticeship start paperwork.
- Registering candidates with awarding bodies and sector skills councils.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the GTG assessment and training team.
- Handling all payment paperwork for funded programmes.
- Certificating candidates for completed qualifications with awarding bodies.
- Contacting candidates and employers to confirm accurate information.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience of data processing.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of funded training in both Scotland and England.
- Experience of using the Maytas learner management system.
- An understanding of ESFA funding and using FIPS systems.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.