We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our talented digital team.
You’ll be working collaboratively with other engineers, product designers and product managers to develop our market leading, omni-channel, digital products.
You’ll be working with modern frameworks, patterns and approaches; Containerised .Net Core micro-services, React front-ends, Terraformed and cloud hosted PaaS, orchestrated using Kubernetes, and plenty more in-between.
We’re looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about technology, who are able to connect the dots to solve interesting problems, above any single framework or approach.
You will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including
- a blended approach to home and office working. Prefer to work mostly from home? That’s fine. Prefer to work mostly in the office? That’s also fine.
- access to an annual conference and training budget
- access to our health and wellbeing hub, including free online fitness classes with our dedicated health and wellbeing partner
- private healthcare and group life assurance
- 30 days holiday which increases the longer you’re with us up to 40 days
- generous staff retail discounts and offers
What’s the Interview process?
Part 1: CV review and initial informal 30-minute video call.
Part 2: Successful candidates will be invited to attend a 90-minute video call focussed on a pair/mob technical exercise. We’ll send you an outline of the exercise beforehand, so no upfront prep required.