We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to join our busy Digital team at Arnold Clark.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Training and career development
- …and much more
Full time: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
About the role
As a Full Stack .NET Software Engineer at Arnold Clark, you will be key to achieving our vision of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of retailing. Placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, you will transform their experience and drive our business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some exciting and high-profile projects, working alongside a team of genuinely talented and passionate people who are focused on doing things "the right way". We're looking for individuals who are excited by the prospect of working every day on challenging problems, while collaborating and exchanging knowledge with other members of the team.
- Work as an experienced member of a Product team to design, develop and deliver our industry-leading systems.
- Actively contribute to all squad discussions and decisions.
- Be fully engaged in production system availability, security and performance.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage your own workload and work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of C# and .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of both contemporary and classic web architectures, such as micro-services and N-Tier.
- Strong database experience with a clear understanding of performance and security.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A working knowledge of Xamarin or an interest in mobile development
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.