We are looking for an organised and professional Franchise Administrator for our Dundee Mercedes-Benz branch.
Full time, Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
About the role
As Franchise Administrator for Mercedes-Benz of Dundee, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with our existing customers.
You’ll be able to deliver a high level of courteous service for our clients, contacting them at crucial stages of the customer journey and always interacting with them in a professional, polite manner. You should also be skilled at keeping on top of daily administration tasks and keeping calm under pressure.
- Using a database to see how many vehicles have been delivered each day.
- Contacting customers who have purchased and collected a car from us, and getting feedback about their experience.
- Making sure all calls are made within 24 hours of the day of collection.
- Keeping an accurate record of all calls.
- Communicating with branch managers to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Creating a sales follow-up report once a week.
- Using our lead-management system to distribute incoming sales enquiries to the relevant branch, and making sure these are actioned by the Sales department.
- Distributing online test-drive bookings to the relevant branch.
- Arranging financial consultation appointments.
- Logging all appointments and discussing customer expectations with sales managers.
- Polite, friendly telephone manner.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to focus on detailed tasks.
- High levels of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong computer and literacy skills.
- Able to demonstrate a results-driven and proactive approach with great customer service in mind.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Knowledge of MS Office, although basic training will be provided to the right candidate.
In return for your administrative skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private health care, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.