We’re recruiting for a highly organised, experienced Business Franchise Manager to work across our Ford Transit Centres in Scotland and Northern England.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30pm – 6pm.
About the role
As a Business Franchise Manager for Arnold Clark Ford Transit Centres, you’ll oversee Ford business sales operations at our four sites in Carlisle, Shiremoor, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen.
This varied and interesting field-based role would suit a self-motivated person who is skilled at organising their own workload and works to a very high standard on their own initiative. Diplomacy and clear-headed decision-making will come naturally to you, and you’ll have previous experience of managing people.
- Identifying new business sales opportunities and maintaining existing key accounts.
- Travelling between branches to manage and support teams of business sales managers and sales consultants.
- Making sure that Transit Centres fully adhere to manufacturer sales and standards objectives.
- Creating a marketing strategy and managing quarterly marketing initiatives.
- Managing the supply of vehicles to internal hire divisions.
- Make sure all franchise leads are followed up daily.
- Managing and updating website content.
- Controlling stock volumes.
- Previous people management experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and the ability to build relationships with both new and existing clients.
- High levels of organisation and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use your initiative and find solutions to problems.
- The flexibility to work away from home for short periods of time.
- A positive, proactive and driven attitude.
- A full driving licence
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive access to a company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.