We’re looking to recruit a new Fleet Valeter to work for our branches around the Aberdeen area.
What we can offer you:
- £11.75 an hour
- 33 days’ holiday with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Generous retail discounts
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities for career development
- Opportunities to boost your earnings through performance
Monday to Thursday 8am – 5.30pm and Friday 8am – 4.30pm
About the role
As a Fleet Valeter, you will play a big role in ensuring our customers receive a positive first impression of the vehicles we have to offer. You will be responsible for ensuring that our vehicles are clean, well-presented and appealing to the customer.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has meticulous attention to detail and is a fantastic team player.
- Cleaning stock vehicles to a high standard.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
Essential skills and requirements
- A driving licence is essential for this role.
- You must be prepared to complete a driving assessment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Ability to wear PPE, including a face shield.
- Good hand eye co-ordination.
Previous experience of using a high-pressure hose system would be advantageous, however, full training will be provided for the right candidate.