We’re recruiting for a highly motivated Fleet Services Administrator to work at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm, with one hour for lunch, and occasional Saturday work may be required.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Fleet Services Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for handling calls from branches, and customers’ policy-related enquiries including service plan referrals, using our in-house systems.
This role would suit a natural multi-tasker, who’s at home speaking to customers and meeting multiple deadlines as part of their daily work.
- Using Arnold Clark’s in-house systems to cover online service plan referrals.
- Dealing with internal and external calls from Arnold Clark branches, and from customers with policy-related enquiries.
- Monitoring the service plan email inbox and replying to incoming emails.
- Handling any transfer or refund requests made by customers or branch managers.
- Watching and choosing Your Workshop Review videos sent to customers when their car arrives for a health check.
- Scoring these videos and entering the scores onto a pre-set scoring matrix, and giving feedback to branches from time to time.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel will be required.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Multi-tasking to cover a range of roles.
- A friendly, approachable nature with customers.
- Being able to work to deadlines.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Skype for Business.
- Data entry skills for use in Excel.
- Experience of booking into a dealer management system.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive flexible hours, a lunch subsidy and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.