We’re recruiting a Maternity Cove position for a highly motivated Fleet Services Administrator to work at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Rota based between 7.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with hybrid working available.
About the role
As a Fleet Services Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for handling calls from branches/customers and auditing aftersales service videos sent out to our Arnold Clark customers.
This role would suit a natural multi-tasker, who’s at home speaking to customers and meeting deadlines as part of their daily work.
- Dealing with internal and external calls from Arnold Clark branches, and from customers with policy-related enquiries.
- Monitoring the service plan email inbox and replying to incoming emails.
- Watching and choosing Your Workshop Review videos sent to customers when their car arrives for a health check.
- Scoring these videos and entering the scores onto a pre-set scoring matrix, and giving feedback to branches from time to time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- A friendly, approachable nature with customers.
- Being able to work to deadlines.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Cisco telephone system (training will be given)
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and extensive training, as well as generous retail discounts. Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.