We’re recruiting for an organised Fleet Sales Administrator for our Mazda branch in Stirling.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch).
About the role
As a Fleet Sales Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll be an excellent communicator and natural salesperson who can handle sales leads efficiently and maintain strong relationships with customers, while handling our internal database of clients and making sure admin duties are successfully carried out.
The ideal candidate for this commission-based role will be organised and efficient with a willingness to learn and the ability to deliver great customer service.
- Managing a database of clients and sustaining relationships with both prospects and existing customers.
- Discussing customer’s needs and presenting them with suitable solutions.
- Handling all sales leads efficiently.
- Managing our internal computer systems and databases.
- Delivering fantastic customer service and meeting customer satisfaction targets.
- Making sure you consistently comply with company policy and FAC/SAF standards.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- A proactive, honest and efficient approach.
- The ability to learn about our products with a view to becoming a product expert.
- High levels of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work with a busy team and on your own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous knowledge of the fleet industry and vehicle leasing systems (Ebbon) would be beneficial but training will be given.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.