We are currently recruiting for a customer focused passionate First Aid Instructor for our expanding Health and Safety Team at GTG Glasgow.
We offer our First Aid Instructors:
- A company car
- Mobile phone
- 33 days’ annual leave (which will increase after years of service)
- Opportunities to increase your pay through reward schemes
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Extensive training and progression opportunities
- …and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm with a 30-minute lunch break (occasional out of hours or weekend work depending on customer demand)
About the role
As a First Aid Instructor, you will deliver a range of training programmes in different areas of first aid.
- Delivering a range of training programmes in relation to emergency first aid, full first aid, refresher first aid, paediatric first aid etc.
- Developing and tailoring training courses.
- Ensuring accurate completion and prompt submission of all relevant course documentation.
- Ensuring that feedback forms and attendance registers are completed.
- Working with the Health and Safety department controllers who assist with course registers, processing paperwork and certifying the candidates.
- Ensuring that all equipment used, cleaned, and stored in accordance with procedures.
- Maintaining current competence and continuous personal development in accordance with GTG Training and the relevant awarding bodies.
- Working with the GTG Account Managers and the inbound Sales team to educate them on promoting our services.
Essential skills and experience
- Acceptable training/assessor qualifications (Level 3 award in Education and Training, PTTLS with unit ‘Principles and Practice of Assessment’ etc.)
- Current valid First Aid at Work certificate or registered medical professional
- Minimum of three years’ first aid training experience
- Full UK driving licence – travel required
- Current valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Ability to create and adapt new and existing training courses
- A professional manner
- Excellent and engaging presenting skills
Nice to have but not essential
- Previous experience in delivering training courses through Microsoft Teams
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.