We’re looking for an experienced and committed Fire/Security Engineer to maintain alarm systems across the Manchester area.
Manchester, but travel is part of the role.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Fire/Security Engineer for Assure Alarms, you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of fire and security systems across the country, offering a reliable and customer-focused service for wide range of clients.
The successful candidate will be able to react quickly to call-outs, and demonstrate proven detailed knowledge of various security systems.
- Maintenance and service of fire and intruder alarm systems.
- Maintenance and service of emergency light systems.
- Attending call-outs across England as and when needed.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Completing accurate paperwork and documentation.
- Managing time efficiently to respond successfully to each call-out.
- A detailed knowledge of fire alarms installed to BS5839-1:2017.
- A detailed knowledge of Intruder alarms installed to PD6662.
- Ability to manage your own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year is essential.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of FIA courses.
- Understanding of Galaxy intruder panels.
- Knowledge of Pelco IP cameras.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a company car, phone and laptop and the opportunity to attend training courses. You can also benefit from a fantastic employee benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.