We’re currently recruiting at our state of the art training facility for a Facilities Maintenance Operative at GTG Edinburgh.
Monday - Wednesday 7.30am - 4.30pm or Tuesday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm (30 minute lunch).
You’ll be working as part of a small but perfectly formed team of events professionals, with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress your events career.
The right person for the job should be well-organised, efficient and have a keen eye for the little details that can make a big difference.
- Setting up function and meeting rooms to a high standard to give a fantastic first impression to our guests.
- Looking after the maintenance of the facility – generally ensuring everything’s run to a high standard.
- Opening up and locking up the centre in the evening.
- Occasional evening and weekend work.
- Other duties will be included as required.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated, with a desire to go the extra mile to make an event successful.
- Some experience in a similar role in the events or hospitality industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- You’ll have excellent communication and customer service skills that will shine through.
- You’ll be able to adapt to a fast pace and pressure, always maintaining your high standards and a great sense of humour.
For all this, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.