We’re recruiting for an organised and attentive Facilities Coordinator to work at our state-of-the-art Training Centre in Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm.
About the role
Our Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the smooth daily running of our training centre, with a huge focus on delivering a fantastic experience and ensuring all our delegates’ and customers’ expectations are exceeded.
The right person for this role needs to be confident, presentable, organised, polite and have a real passion for customer service.
- Welcoming our guests and signing them in every morning.
- Assisting with the room set-up to customer specification.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Preparing catering reports.
- Reception cover as required.
- Preparing weekly reports on room utilisation.
- Great communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return for your fantastic organisational skills, you’ll enjoy flexible working and all the training you need to do your job, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.