We’re looking for a new Estates Administrator to join our team at our vibrant Head Office in Hillington.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As Estates Administrator, you will provide a helpdesk for our branches and all their Estates inquiries. You will also coordinate job requests through a CAFM system to ensure that the branches are fully functional.
This role will be a great fit for someone with a passion for customer service – in this case, the customers being our branch staff. We’re looking for someone who is confident and approachable with an ability to multi-task.
- Answer all department calls and field them to the appropriate person.
- Review reactive maintenance requests raised by branches or other departments and assign to contractors.
- Keep the various IT systems updated with documents for compliance purposes.
- Other general admin tasks using Smartsheet, Concept Evolution (CAFM system) and Excel.
- Offer admin support to our facilities managers and/or the M&E manager and project manager.
- Previous experience or in depth understanding in Building Utilities
- Keen interest in Building Services
- Computer literate - knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Good telephone manner
Nice but not essential…
Experience of using a Computer Aided Facilities Management system would be useful but training can be offered
Experience in the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.