Dynamic, motivated and a fantastic leader. Does that sound like you? Great! We’re looking for an Employability Lead to work at GTG Wolverhampton.
When you’ll work
You can expect to work full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
So, what’s the role?
We’re on the lookout for someone to spearhead the development of our Adult Education Budget offering.
But what does that mean? Simply put, you’ll help expand our offering to future GTG learners.
You’ll be linking up with external agencies, governing bodies and employers to draw on their expertise and knowledge to maintain GTG’s status as a leading training facility. You’ll also find yourself sourcing tenders and promoting the benefits of pre-employment training.
With that in mind, you’ll need a flair for negotiation, on-the-ball admin skills and bags of motivation.
This is a great fit for someone who thrives on exceeding customer expectations, with experience of managing employability or skills development contracts and a passion for learning.
Your duties at a glance…
- Find outstanding opportunities in adult learning.
- Partner up and negotiate with outside agencies and employers – like the Job Centre.
- Show up and represent GTG at Adult Education Budget functions.
- Look after the admin and delivery of our adult learning offering.
- Make sure our Adult Education Budget delivery meets ESFA, Ofsted and awarding body requirements and liaise with them to guarantee our delivery is of a high standard.
- Provide regular reports about our Adult Education Budget delivery.
The skills you’ll need…
- Fantastic negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver great customer service.
- To be super organised, with an eye for details.
- An in-depth understanding of business development in an adult learning setting.
- To be a team player with a healthy amount of initiative.
- Experience of using the job market in your area in the context of adult learning.
- Experience in promoting the benefits of pre-employment training.
- Sound understanding of funding bodies, and specifically the role of the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
- A proven track record of successful tender sourcing in adult learning.
- Proven experience of negotiation with outside agencies and employers.
- Proven experience of achieving targets within an Adult Education Budget setting.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a private pension, a company car and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Closing Date: 19 April 2021