We’re recruiting for a capable, diligent Electrician/Cabling Engineer to work in our Autoparts Garage Equipment Services, Glasgow.
44 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm and Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
Overnight stays may occasionally be required to meet the needs of the business. If necessary accommodation will be provided.
About the role
As our new Electrician/Cabling Engineer, you will be installing mains electrical components, testing mains electrical components, efficiently and safely in line with the current legislation.
To be the right fit for this role, you should be fully up to speed with the latest electrical systems. You’ll also have a passion for producing quality work and a keen eye for detail.
- Installing new equipment in commercial premises.
- Carrying out testing and repairs on electrical systems.
- Identifying correct procedures and methods.
- Working with suppliers and manufacturers where required.
- Updating and installing software where required.
- Full understanding of modern electrical systems.
- Must be fully qualified electrician 18th edition.
- Excellent quality of work and attention to detail.
- A full driving licence held for 1 year.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Specialist component training can be supplied.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.