We’re recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work at our Wolverhampton site.
Full time, Monday to Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
About the role
As part of our Equipment Installation team, our Electrical Engineers play an important role in making sure that all our new equipment is installed as efficiently and safely as possible.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who can work on their own initiative, and has strong problem-solving skills.
- Safely isolating and disconnecting electrical circuits.
- Electrical connections of new equipment.
- Testing and certification.
- Carrying out electrical repairs on various types of garage equipment.
- Managing your work schedule productively.
- Providing quotations for upcoming work.
- You must be a fully qualified electrician to current 18th Edition registration.
- Previous experience as a mobile engineer is definitely an advantage.
- You’ll have good literacy and numeracy.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in a Garage Equipment role.
To help you do a great job, you’ll receive a company van with the option of private use, a mobile phone and a guaranteed yearly pay review. Plus, you’ll get one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.