We’re looking to recruit a new Branch Manager to take the lead at our Electric Car Centre in Sydenham.
Full time: rota basis, 5 out of 7 days, 39.5 hours
About the role
As a Branch Manager for Arnold Clark, Europe’s largest independently owned car retailer, you’ll be committed to growing sales volumes – never compromising on the industry-leading customer service we pride ourselves upon.
This role would be ideal for somebody with a strong personality, boundless enthusiasm for sales and a natural affinity with people. You will shape, train and motivate a successful sales team, helping to put Arnold Clark on the map in the London area. If you succeed, you can expect rapid career progression and a fantastic array of staff benefits.
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Motivating staff to attain objectives
- Keeping track of health and safety and ensuring safety measures are implemented
- Ensuring high standards of site security
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and to gain useful feedback
- Organising and executing training and coaching for team members
- Evaluating and monitoring employee performance and providing coaching as needed
- Providing cover for the Area Manager during annual leave
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, credibility and integrity
- Ability to engage others through coaching and training
- Active listening skills
- Ability to adapt and embrace change
- Ability to lead by example
Nice to have but not essential
- Understanding of Microsoft packages Excel, Office and Word
- Understanding of Power BI
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.