We’re recruiting for an ambitious, dedicated Early Careers Recruitment Administrator to join our team, based at our GTG Training Facility, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an early careers recruitment administrator, you'll be a support our busy early careers recruitment team. It’s a demanding, challenging and rewarding role – so some experience of HR would be an advantage.
To be a good fit for this exciting position, you’ll need excellent IT and administration skills, as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. You’ll be responsible for prioritising your own workload, and using your own initiative at all times.
- Assisting the Early Careers Recruitment Manager and Early Careers team with assessment centres. This will include scheduling, coordinating assessors, room booking and timetabling.
- Providing feedback to candidates.
- Attending key events at dedicated times during the year.
- Maintaining the team’s mailbox and other electronic information systems.
- Providing ad-hoc MI.
- Undertaking other specific projects as directed by your line manager.
- Assisting with social media campaigns, generating posts and responding to queries.
- Being a first point of contact for apprentice queries via telephone and email.
- Previous experience in an administrative role supporting a team with competing demands.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computing skills, including significant experience working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure to competing demands and stakeholders.
- Project management skills.
The right candidate for the job will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.