We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Early Careers Advisor to join our growing recruitment team based in our Manchester office.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Early Careers Specialist, it will be your job to source great candidates, manage the candidate journey of our apprenticeship applicants and engage with external parties to promote the business's fantastic apprenticeship opportunities.
The right person for the role will have a background in business development or recruitment, be well-organised and have great communication skills. Experience within an early careers position would be advantageous.
- Preparing apprenticeship applications, test results and interview notes.
- Placing and following up on adverts for apprenticeship roles with job centres and online agencies.
- Managing a database of candidates, contacting and testing them to ensure suitability and eligibility.
- Providing constructive feedback to all candidates.
- Reviewing application progress and interview performance by telephone and in writing.
- Managing all inter-company apprentice and work experience recruitment.
- Ensuring records are kept in line with legislative requirements and key processes.
- Carrying our apprentice candidate reviews and providing guidance and support as required.
- Presenting to key stakeholders to encourage them to promote our business.
- Attending schools, colleges and business events, which may include some evening and weekend work.
- Maintaining up to date specifications for apprenticeship frameworks.
- Various administrative duties as required.
- The ability to work well with and lead a small team.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Accuracy and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Please note: some work away from home may be required.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Recruitment experience specifically in relation to apprenticeships.
- Knowledge of apprenticeship advertising platforms, for example My World of Work, Universal Job Match, etc.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a mobile phone, company car and laptop, plus one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.