We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Valeter to join our Elgin branch.
Full time, Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm.
About the role
As a Service Driver/Valeter for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for dropping off and picking up vehicles, and freshening up our customers’ cars with a complimentary Wash & Vac. You’ll also make sure the valet bay is maintained to a high standard.
This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys a varied and physical role and likes working as part of a team.
- Picking up and dropping off vehicles at different Arnold Clark sites.
- Driving customers as required.
- Using a pressure washer to clean vehicle exteriors.
- Using high-powered vacuums on vehicle interiors.
- Working with a variety of cleaning chemicals and following company health and safety procedures.
- Keeping the valet bay clear and free of obstructions.
- Full and clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a team.
- Physical fitness and willingness to get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to take part in company training programmes.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Valet experience preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.