We are recruiting for a motivated and professional Driver/Valeter to work in our busy branch at Dundee Multi Franchise Site.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm and alternative Saturdays 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Dundee Multi Franchise Site
About the role
Arnold Clark Driver/Valeters make sure that all our vehicles are presented in the best possible condition for our customers.
From polishing and vacuuming to moving cars around the forecourt, this role requires both physical ability and a strong attention to detail. Your focus should be on completing your work well to set timescales, and making sure that our customers drive away in a fresh, clean car.
- Cleaning both sold and stock vehicles to the highest standards.
- Cleaning bodywork with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Cleaning and shampooing vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to make paintwork shine.
- Dealing with a variety of chemicals safely and efficiently, following Arnold Clark health and safety procedures.
- Working to set time frames and targets.
- Completing a record of daily work.
- Driving duties in branch, as required.
- A full driving licence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as a team.
- A positive and thorough approach to the job.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Happy to take part in a company training programme.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous valet experience.
The successful candidate will receive full training via our Valet Academy, and a great range of employee benefits, including private health insurance, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.