We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver/Valeter.
Your overall aim will be to prepare vehicles for rental and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process. This is a responsible role, and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and efficiency, with a focus on courtesy.
The successful candidate will have an efficient, professional attitude with a commitment to the smooth running of the branch.
- Preparing vehicles for rental and ensuring that they are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Providing great customer service and maintaining good relationships between retail branches.
- Delivering and returning vehicles promptly.
- Keeping bays clean and the workplace tidy.
- Completing paperwork, carrying out safety checks and reporting faults or damage to front counter staff.
- Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally at all times.
- Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service.
- Ability to use valet materials as efficiently as possible.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Respectful and courteous driving skills that always adhere to road regulations.
- Full driving licence essential.
In return, you will be offered an excellent employee benefits package with many benefits such as life assurance, private health care and extensive training opportunities.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.