We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver/Valeter to join our Warrington Hire Drive branch.
Full time, 42.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Alternative Saturdays 8am - 4pm.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Driver/Valeter, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all our vehicles are presented in the best possible condition.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has excellent attention to detail and is a fantastic team player.
- Cleaning sold and stock vehicles to a high standard.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to enhance bodywork.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
- Completing a daily record of work completed.
- Other duties to support the branch as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Valet experience preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday packages and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.