We’re recruiting for a Driver/Valeter to work at our busy Car & Van Rental branch in Nottingham.
Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm, alternate Saturdays.
About the role
As a Driver/Valeter for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for vehicle hand overs, delivery & collections, prepping vehicles to high standards, completing daily tasks and maintaining valet bay area's.
This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys a varied and physical role and likes working as part of a team.
- Picking up and dropping off vehicles at different Arnold Clark sites.
- Driving customers as required.
- Using a pressure washer to clean vehicle exteriors.
- Using high-powered vacuums on vehicle interiors.
- Working with a variety of cleaning chemicals and following company health and safety procedures.
- Keeping the valet bay clear and free of obstructions.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a team.
- Physical fitness and willingness to get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to take part in company training programmes.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Valet experience preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday packages and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.