We are looking for an experienced Digital Workspace Engineer to join our Digital team.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Highly competitive salary
- Training and conference funds to keep your skills current
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
This is a full-time hybrid working position: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Arnold Clark is one of the largest car dealer groups in Europe. It all started with just one showroom – opened in Glasgow, back in 1954. However, don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s customer and our digital team is central to our success.
The successful person will be experienced with Intune and SCCM environments and will be working as part of a team responsible for Windows Desktop, Mac OS, iOS and Android Estate. This will involve OS and Application patch management, vulnerability remediation, software packaging, deployment, and removal, as well as Windows Desktop Support.
Working in Arnold Clark Digital is an exciting and fast-paced environment where we use the best tools to get the best outcomes for our customers. We are looking for people who are ambitious, dynamic and driven to succeed.
- Creating and promoting the use of automation scripts to improve team productivity
- Support and administer Microsoft Windows, Mac OS operating systems
- Support and administer iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Support and administer InTune/Endpoint manager with autopilot
- Administration tasks in M365 and Azure AD
- Imaging windows devices as required
- Supporting the resolution of network issues as required
- Demonstrable experience of using automation as a technique to improve productivity within a team
- Industry experience using PowerShell within an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience with Intune /Endpoint Manager and autopilot
- Proficient with SCCM/Configuration Manager
- Detailed understanding of operating systems, including at least one of Windows and Mac OS
- Detailed understanding of mobile devices and their use within an organisation and experience managing devices on both Android and iOS
- Proficient in administering in M365 and Azure AD
- Experience supporting users in the Microsoft 365 application suite including OneDrive, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience with Group policy troubleshooting and proven experience handling common issues
- Experience in creating and managing Windows imaging
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting to resolve incidents
- Customer-focused mindset at the forefront of everything you do
- Comfortable working in a team setting and contributing to the common team objectives
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Problem-solver who enjoys finding inventive solutions to difficult problems
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.