Why choose us?
- Flexible hybrid working – work from home or the office, whichever suits you most
- Starting from 33 days’ annual leave
- Training and conference funds to keep your skills current
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Generous retail discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
As a Digital Workplace Lead, you will be key to the success of our Microsoft 365 suite of applications used across the Group. As a subject matter expert on cloud-based solutions, you will work across both Arnold Clark Digital and the wider Group to support and enable a smooth adoption of the toolset, championing the benefits and helping to resolve challenges.
Working in Arnold Clark Digital is an exciting and fast-paced environment where we use the best tools to get the best outcomes for our customers. We are looking for people who are ambitious, dynamic and driven to succeed.
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft toolset and understanding of potential commercial benefits
- Strong communicator who can engage with stakeholders internally as well as external partners
- Experience rolling out Microsoft 365 applications at an enterprise level
- Wide experience of Office applications and knowledge of their benefits
- Experience of delivering technology change programmes to users working across multiple sites
When you get here you can expect to be integral to the success of our digital transformation with your core responsibilities including:
- Creating and delivering a roadmap to deliver Microsoft 365 tools across the Group
- Managing and setting objectives for the team
- Championing the utilisation of the Microsoft 365 toolset
- Managing incidents pre- and post-rollout
- Managing and mitigating risks across the technology change project while in flight
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Regularly reporting on key KPIs
- Setting the agenda for best practice in set-up and adoption of toolset
- Producing and curating materials to train end users in new toolset
- Regularly cascading latest features and best practices to end users
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.